Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cypress's first parade

Today was a bit busier than planned. We took our sons to the parade and carnival and were pleasantly suprised with the results. I was a very small community event and we didn't expect much from it but I happily delivered lots of smiles and not shortage of entertainment. I was broken hearted that my camera is not working right now there were soo many beautiful moments I was dying to share. I did get a few photos of the boys at the parade. I had to have something to show for Cypress's first parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your piece of mind here with me. I always look forward to reading the sweet thoughts you leave behind. I will respond here so keep an eye open... thanks for taking the time, it is always appreciated. Blessings!