Friday, June 18, 2010

Loving our Dad!



So with the inpending father's day I would like to first take a moment to cherish my husband and father of our two little boys, as well as one of his own. John is a bit underappreciated these days to say the least. We have been married almost 6 years and one of the reasons I married him was because he was such a wonderful father to
Caleb, his first son. He takes incredible pride in all his boys and has made a recent resolution to spend more one on one time with each of them. He is a self employed glass blower who works very hard nine to five to support his family. I am very proud of him and all he does for us. We love him very dearly, and for father's day I have decided to frame a unique photo of him with each of his boys. So I am hoping that maybe I can get a bit of feedback on my choice of photos...... (He hates having his photo taken so I chose ones that he was shown very mimimully)


Here's dad and Cypress


Here's dad and Freedom


Here's Caleb and dad






They are all a completely different style. Not sure if this is going to make them look badly together, maybe I should make them all sepia or choose different photos, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. all beautiful pictures, i particularly love the first one. the light streaming in looks so dreamy:)ive peen playing with getting a similar look in some of my photos lately so this one was great inspiration for me. they will look great framed, if their all sepia theyl go together realy well. my partner avoids having his pic taken too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy father's day! great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emotions trump style!! All pictures are beautiful. Glad you visited my blog so that I could follow you back here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. What a wonderful gift. Love you all.Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your piece of mind here with me. I always look forward to reading the sweet thoughts you leave behind. I will respond here so keep an eye open... thanks for taking the time, it is always appreciated. Blessings!