Saturday, June 12, 2010

My first post

Hello, and welcome to For love of my oceans! I cannot say how happy I am that you have happened to stumble across my small corner of the internet universe. I am a novice at blogging so I hope this doesn't dissapoint. Ok so maybe your wondering what the heck I am refering to with this title. It really will have nothing to do with actual oceans. I chose this name because both of my sons have oceanic middle names.....Reef and Tyde. And everything I am, think, and do in my life these days seems to always be for the love of my oceans. It's tha largest part who I am so what better title for the rantings and daily goings on of my life.

The purpose of my blog is an ever evolving account of my life as a wife and mother of two. As I learn to use this medium of expression you will be able to check out some of my fun/art as a photographer as well as some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks for living and raising children in a healthy and natural way. I am far from perfect but I have gained a bit of knowledge and wisdom thus far and relish the thought of sharing it with you.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and check out my thoughts here. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your piece of mind here with me. I always look forward to reading the sweet thoughts you leave behind. I will respond here so keep an eye open... thanks for taking the time, it is always appreciated. Blessings!